Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Deactivate Motor Carrier

If you do not need your USDOT Number or MC Number any longer you can request to cancel them both out. The process will take at least 2-3 weeks in order to cancel out your USDOT Number.

USDOT Numbers that are not deactivated are still subject to federal mandates and you may be penalized for noncompliances. When you deactivate your Motor Carrier, you are released from complying with regulations.

Please note, if you are deactivating your MC Number, we will need your USDOT PIN Number, if you do not have it, you can continue with the cancelation and one of our agents will reach out to you.

You May Also Need

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
BOC-3 / Processing Agent
MCS-150 / Biennial Update
USDOT Pin Request

Information and images contained here are the property of FMCA Filings, LLC; and, they may not be reproduced, reused, or appropriated in any way without the express written consent of the owner.

*Federal Motor Carrier Authority Filings, operated by FMCA Filings, LLC is operated by a private third-party provider offering services for a fee. This is a commercial solicitation and advertisement. We are NOT affiliated with any government authority (USDOT/FMCSA). Filing through the government, fees range from $0 - $35,837. The fee totals listed on our website will reflect the cost with the government, service processing fees and will range from $20 - $48,289.

This website is not affiliated with the Unified Carrier Registration Plan. This website is operated by a private company that provides a private registration service for an additional fee. You are not required to use this site to register with the UCR Plan. You may register directly with the UCR Plan at

© All Rights Reserved By FMCA Filings, LLC