Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Add MC Number To USDOT Number

Engaging in interstate activity, including passenger transport and commodity hauling, requires an MC Number (Operating Authority. In order to attach an MC Number to a USDOT Number, a trucking company needs to file for a BOC-3 and ensure that all relevant insurance companies have updated cargo information.

Please note, if you do not have your USDOT Pin you can leave it blank or request a new PIN number. One of our agents will reach out to you to assist you with retrieving your PIN. This does include all the fees including the filing fee.

You May Also Need

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
BOC-3 / Processing Agent
MCS-150 / Biennial Update

Information and images contained here are the property of FMCA Filings, LLC; and, they may not be reproduced, reused, or appropriated in any way without the express written consent of the owner.

*Federal Motor Carrier Authority Filings, operated by FMCA Filings, LLC is operated by a private third-party provider offering services for a fee. This is a commercial solicitation and advertisement. We are NOT affiliated with any government authority (USDOT/FMCSA). Filing through the government, fees range from $0 - $35,837. The fee totals listed on our website will reflect the cost with the government, service processing fees and will range from $20 - $48,289.

This website is not affiliated with the Unified Carrier Registration Plan. This website is operated by a private company that provides a private registration service for an additional fee. You are not required to use this site to register with the UCR Plan. You may register directly with the UCR Plan at

© All Rights Reserved By FMCA Filings, LLC